You can use this simple technique to whiten your teeth at home.
How to Whiten Teeth At Home
Some Questions that could pop up in your mind are answered below.
1. Can I use this technique if I have braces?
Ans: NO, your teeth will end up white and areas covered by braces will be dark.- Simply what till you no longer wear braces.
2. How many times a week should I do this?
Ans: ONCE A WEEK- if you do it more, you may cause sensitivity with to your teeth.
3. If I do not have limes or lemon what could I use to replace them?
Ans: You could replace them with water to make the paste.
4. Do you do this before or after brushing your teeth?
Ans: I do this at night time, after I have finished brushing my teeth with regular tooth paste.
5. Does this actually work?
Ans: Ofcourse it does, I would not be making this video if it did not. I also have had people send my before and after pictures. Try it yourself and see the results.
6. How old can I be to try this?
Ans: I will not obviously do this on toddlers. Apart from that as long as you do it ONCE a week, you will be fine.