Bubble Baths / Body Wash
Every child loves a bubble or foam bath. Why just kids if we get leisure of time and want to relax we would love to do the same. Am I Right?? And I am pretty sure most of us have a childhood picture and some nice memories of them playing with bubbles in the bath. A homemade foam bath can be an economic, safe, simple and fun way to spend time with them on weekends and create memories that you will cherish when they grow up. You need to try to believe it.
Liquid Baby Body Wash:
Add the soap base to hot water. Then add a few drops of essential oils and use a blender to blend the soap uniformly with water.
Bubble bath Ingredients:
- 2 cups grated/ liquid Castile soap.
- 8-10 drops of essential oils.
- ½ cup coconut oil/ olive oil.
- 2 tbsp honey.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar.
- 4 cups distilled water.
Direction: Mix together all the ingredients. Ensure that Castile soap liquidates and mixes well with other ingredients. For this, you may want to prepare this recipe well before running the bath or you may grate it to quicken the process. Allow it to settle and thicken. Castile soap is made from natural products. You may also use your favorite soap instead. Vinegar is an effective cleaning agent and also helps get rid of dead skin cells, leaving skin clean and fresh. You can use any essential oil in this mixture according to your child’s preference.
Alternate method- Ingredients:
- 2 cups shampoo/ body wash
- ½ gallon distilled water
- 2 tbsp glycerin
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup lemon/ orange juice
- 1 cup cream of tartar (optional)
- 1½ cups baking soda (optional)
Direction: Mix together all the ingredients. Keep the concoction aside for a couple of hours. Whenever you want to run a bath, mix this in a swirling direction when the tub is half filled with water. Using your hand, mix the recipe in the water to create foam. Fill the rest of the tub. You may substitute shampoo with organic soap flakes.
Tips for Making a Homemade Bubble Bath
- When you add the bath ingredients to the tub, make sure you pour it under a running tap.
- Make use of the therapeutic effects of essential oils for to cure health ailments.
- Refrigerate the leftover mixture.
Benefits of Homemade Bubble Bath
- Homemade bubble soaps are one of the best ways to ensure that the softness of your child’s skin is not compromised because you are in full control of what ingredients you put in your child’s bath.
- It helps the kid to Relax, decreases muscle tension and cramps.
- Allows for customization as per the child’s skin sensitivity.
- Intense nourishment with the use of essential oils.
- Has an aromatic and therapeutic effect.
- Safer than synthetic foam bath products made from chemicals.
- Reduces risk of UTI in children (caused by soap remaining in urethral openings).
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.