The fruit makes for a very effective cleanser as well as mask. It contains vitamin C, antioxidants and exfoliating agents.
- Take 4-5 ripe strawberries rinse them with warm water first and then with cool water to make your mask cool and refreshing.
- Mash them with a potato masher.
- Add 2 teaspoons of heavy whipped cream, followed by 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix them.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck generously, keeping away from sensitive areas like your eyes.
- Leave the facial mask on for about 20 minutes.
- Gently remove with warm water and a soft cloth.
Strawberry almond scrub: 2 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. ground almond, 1 ripe strawberry. Mix the almonds and soda together. Slice the strawberry into the bowl and mash it all together to make a smooth paste. Clean your face with warm water. Scoop the scrub onto your fingers and work it all over your face using gentle circular motions. Rinse your face with warm water then pat it dry with a clean, soft towel.
Strawberry honey face mask: Make sure that before you start, you wash your face with warm water. Place four medium sized strawberries in a bowl and mash them all up with a fork. Add one teaspoon of honey, and mix well. Gently place the mixture on your face and rub it in a circular motion all over your face. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes. Take a cloth, moisten it with warm water and wipe your face gently. This will open your pores and gently wipe away the facial mask. After the face is clean of the mask, rinse with cold water, which will close up your pores. Your face should now feel softer, and after using this for about a week, you will notice a huge difference in your skin quality!