A dash of magic and a good dose of therapeutic healing to your bath waters is what to you need after a tiresome day running behind your goals and meeting needs. Treatment bath detoxes, relaxes and nourishes the body, mind and soul. There are treatment baths for manifesting, hang over cures and for steaming up your love life. Treat yourself to a bath infused with herbs, essential-oils, magical effect of crystals, essences and potions. It’s time to make a date with your body right now.
1. Tranquilizing Bath Recipe: Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) relaxes your muscles, releases toxins and has medicinal factor for reducing swelling. Magnesium relaxes your nervous system and adrenals. A pedicure of Epsom salts is great for tired aching feet.
- 1 cup of Epsom salts in your bath water.
- 4 tea light candles in your bathroom.
2. Beauty Sleep Bath Recipe:
- A cup full of chamomile flowers
- 2 chamomile tea bag (warm to dab on eyes)
- 1 cup of chamomile tea
Soak the flowers in hot water for 20 minutes. Place your face over this water and cover with a towel over your head. Inhale and you will feel calm after a few minutes. Remove the flowers and add the water to your bath. Place two warm chamomile tea bags over your eyes. Make yourself a cup of chamomile tea.
3. Removing gloom Bath Recipe:
We are often affected by the negativity of other people, places or situations. A piece of black tourmaline crystal can act as magic and remove negativity. Put a good handful of sea salt in your bath or use it as a scrub and shower.
4. Cleansing Bath:
Cleanses negativity from your aura and removes chemicals from your physical body. Soak for 20 minutes and repeating each day for 7 days. If you start to feel dizzy or weird leave bath immediately as you have successfully loosened and removed some negativity from your physical and energetic bodies.
- 1 lb Baking soda
- 1 cup Sea salt
5. Be your own fan Bath:
When things aren’t going your way, some days all you need is love. Open your heart chakra and invite more love into your body. This bath will encourage you to think less from the head and more from the heart.
- A good piece of rose quartz crystal
- 6-8 drops of rose essential oil
- Rose water to spray onto your face
Soak in the bath
6. Peace of mind Bath Recipe:
Brings your scattered energies back into your body.
- 6 drops Ylang Ylang
- 4 drops Vetiver
Vetiver is great for burnout and depression. Has a grounding and tranquil effect
Great tips for getting the most from your bath recipe:
- No artificial light except the candles.
- Bath water shouldn’t be too hot otherwise your skin will lose moisture.
- Self massage is one of the most healing and soothing rituals try to do it daily. Take out some time for your body.
- Wear ear phones put on some music block out any outside noise.
- An oil burner is a show stopper in any of your bathing recipe. Do make it a point to light one depending upon your preference or mood swing